Our client at East Tamaki is looking out for candidates who can work in a Plastic Manufacturing company, as a Plant Machine operator. This is an ongoing job...Great Opportunity awaits for the right candidate!!!
Morning shift timing: 6.00 am to 6.00 pm!!! and later will be on rotation for night shifts as well.
In a Sheet Plant: Training will be provided.
- Stacking Plastics sheets on to pallets
- Making wooden frames for finished goods and pallet ready for packaging
- Strapping pallets of finished goods
- Hand wrapping pallets of finished goods
- Assist other operators as and when necessary.
- Also, will be moved around machines as and when needed
In the Recycle Plant: Training will be provided.
- Feed LD/HDPE material on to conveyor and sort the materials for contamination
- Feeding materials on conveyor
- Will be trained to use the guillotine and also the granulators.
- Assist other operators.
- Will be moved around machines as and when needed
- Need to clean around machines
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Process oriented
- Need to be Health & Safety focused
- Flexibility to deal with changing requirements and ability to prioritize according to requirements
- Problem Solver
- Shows initiative on a consistent basis
- Excellent communication competencies
"There is a flexibility where you can work a 8 hour shift on some days, if you need to do so"
Also, you need to be able to work the weekend shifts if required in the Recycle Plant!!!
Please call on 027 270 6099 and check out for more details