Our client’s Organisation is New Zealand owned business founded in 1990.
POSITION TITLE: Night Shift | Maintenance Engineer
POSITION: Full time
- NZ Trade Certificate in either Maintenance or Fitting and Turning (or equivalent).
- Advanced Trade Certificate (or equivalent).
- NZCE (or equivalent).
- PLC/HMI training or experience
- Forklift / MEWP license
- EWRB (electrical) certification preferred
- Maintenance of food manufacturing plant and equipment.
- PLC / HMI experience – hardware and software
- FMCG – Daily Fresh not essential but preference given to candidates with experience
- Need to be a competent Fitter/Turner or have a similar trade related maintenance background.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with shop floor personnel, vendors, OEM suppliers and management personnel.
- Able to interpret vendor manuals and drawings
- Able to perform some level of cost analysis and work within a structured budget.
- Ability to write repair reports.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Ensure all new staff and temp staff are adequately supervised and trained to reduce the risk of injury or incident (Health & safety)
- OH&S / Quality Awareness.
- PLC Experience both in architecture and programming.
- Maintenance Management System (MMS) familiarity. i.e., Prioritisation – Planning – Scheduling – Execution – Recording (History Analysis and Reporting).
- PM Optimisation.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Spare Parts Management.
- Exposure to and understanding of Continuous Improvement
- Small Project and CAPEX Management.
For a confidential inquiry please contact Priya on 0272706099 or call Link2Recruitment office on 09 525 0050
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further screening. If successful you will be asked to create an account with us.
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me to discuss your individual requirements
All of our vacancies are listed at www.link2recruitment.com